Friday, September 11, 2015

Stallholder profile Penelope

Todays Stallholder profile is Penelope

Your name: 
Mariana Piñango and Rossmery Daza 

Your Business name and facebook name and link: 

The suburb/town you live in now: 
Indooroopilly

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? 
I knit different item with wool, yarn and T-shirt yarn.E.g :  mats, rugs, toys, coasters, blanket, etc.

What inspired you to start your business? 
Be my own boss and I can control my time.

How long have you been ‘creating’? 
3 years 
Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business?
  It is my business and hobby :) 


Where do you sell your creations? 
Currently, I sell my products online. The Handmade Expo in Ipswich is my first market.

What makes what you do special or different? 
All my products are making with love, also I use quality yarns. 

What is the most rewarding part of what you do? 
When my customers are happy with my work. 

What is your favourite product that you make? 
My favourite products are mats and customised pets



No comments: