Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Stallholder profile Faerytale Mountain

New stallholder profile today is Susan from Faerytale Mountain


Name:Susan Gaye DeBeyer

Business name :Faerytale Mountain 

The suburb/town :Freshwater, Cairns

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?
I make everything FAIRY and MAGICAL.I use creative craft skills and knitting skills....and skill of great patience with all the little tiny things I glue, knit, tie....together to make beautiful handmade fairy gifts.

What inspired you to start your business?
I have always, since I was a little girl loved making things, creating cute little trinkets..My love of fairies has always inspired me.



How long have you been creating?
For over 25 years, since my children where little  babies. Now they are all grown up and I'm still playing with the fairies.

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business?
It is part time and turning into a business.

Where do you sell your creations?:
On facebook and to friends and overseas friends from facebook and now at the new Handmade Expo starting in Cairns.



What makes what you so special or different?
I make everything with great care and a huge amount of love. My fairies seem to bring a touch of magic into peoples hearts, thats really special:)

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?
Seeing my customers smiles and appreciation for the things I make.  I find crafting so soothing and calm so that in itself is absolutely rewarding.

What is your favourite product that you make?
I absolutely love making my ~Fairy~ kisses Beanies! Each is a one off design and its fun getting orders for so many different colours and ages.

Do you teach classes or workshops?
Not as yet.

No comments: