Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Stallholder profile Lacinda Naturopatica


Our Stall holder profile today is on Lacinda Naturopatica


Name: Ilca Andrikis

Business name: Lacinda Naturopatica

The suburb/town you live in now: Narangba

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?
I use my knowledge in Herbs which I am acquiring through my degree at AIAS and I have also attended several workshops in traditional soap making and cream and lotion. I make the following products which are all Natural with natural and organic ingredients:
Face creams face scrubs and face masks. Body butters and body scrubs. Creamy soap, shaving soaps, deodorant, insect repellent, lip balms, Lotion bars, clay massage soaps, goat milk soap, eczema/dermatitis ointment.


What inspired you to start your business?
My love of natural remedies, I have always been fascinated on holistic approach to life.

How long have you been ‘creating’? As a hobby for the past 5 years, as a Business for the past year.

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? A full time business.

Where do you sell your creations? 
I have a website online shop www.lacindanaturopatica.com  and I go to markets and have regular stalls every weekend, and of course on The Handmade Expo in Morayfield. I am also on Facebook.

What makes what you do special or different? 
I research my recipes to include specific herbs for their properties and I make them from scratch with natural and mostly organic ingredients, I make very minimal use of artificial chemical colorants-perfumes-preservatives.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?
Hearing clients’ reviews and how happy they are that they have found me!!

What is your favourite product that you make?
Very hard to say, but at the moment I am quiet besotted with my Dead Sea Mud Mask and the Coffee Body Scrub.




Do you teach classes or workshops? 
Not yet but I fully intend to become an accredited trainer, so that this can be more than just a “hobby” and for the truly business minded people I want to provide a certification that will give them the opportunity to open up a good business.


No comments: