Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Stallholder profile The Kandy Kidz

Stallholder profile The Kandy Kidz



Business Name: The Kandy Kidz
Address: Gatton, Qld

I will be attending my first Handmade Expo market on August 16th in Ipswich.

I try to make a range of assorted items for my stall so that it makes for interesting looking!

I am by trade a professional cake decorator, and trained in the USA ending up teaching for the past thirty years in Canada,New Zealand, China,Hong Kong and now in Australia. 

Years ago I started making "Time Out" dolls that originated in the USA, the trend was new then but it has since slowed down, however, I am bringing them back!

The Cake Gift Boxes started out by thinking of ways to use up a lot of decorations I made in my business, something that would be attractive but have a practical use and a long shelf life. I personalize these creations by writing your message while you wait.

This is a part time hobby for me and I have done occasional markets on the Gold Coast and Ipswich. 

For one on one teaching cake decorating or workshops I am available for hire!


No comments: